Contacting your Local Parish and County Councillors

Please also contact your parish council and let them know their views - our local parish councils are still considering how to respond and will listen to you. You can email their clerks at: and


You can also ask our local County Councillors to represent your views. For North Oxford Wards email: and copy to


For Kidlington, Gosford & Water Eaton, Yarnton email: (He’s the councillor for the Stratfield Brake area) and